Saturday, January 30, 2010

a Week or So in PJ's

A few posts back I gloried in a day of PJ's, with my little ones. It was such a fun day.
Just 2 days later I was in my PJ's again, and it wasn't fun at all.
Sunday while sitting in church the surge of body aches began and didn't stop for 6 days. The aches and pains were accompanied by chills, freezing bone pain, and fevers up too 104. On the 4th day I was so miserable, so off to the doctor I go. The good old doc was sure I had the "flu". I wasn't so convinced.
Have you ever had your brains sucked out, that is what is feels like when you get the snot, boogies, or whatever is loitering in the nasal passages suctioned for "flu", "H1N1", or any other respiratory viruses.
24 hours later, no "flu." Forgot to run the H1N1, so another 24 hours later, no "H1N1" either.
Ah, another visit to the doctor reveals "pneumonia." I knew it wasn't the "flu."
I spent 10 days in PJ's.

I felt like death, looked like death, you' d think that my kids would stay away from me, you'd think!




Such a sweetie! She took such good care of me.





Here she is cheering me up.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh bummer!! I hope you feel better soon!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. Looks like you had a get well charm! She is adorable!

Mrs. NB

Mummy McTavish said...

Glad you're feeling better but that was really crappy to get that crook, you poor thing! Lil sure is a groover, all her own moves I'm sure!

Boy Mom said...

You still sound awful! I think you need another three or four days in jammies with lots of treats and Lil dances.