Saturday, April 25, 2009

I am getting old

I am so proud of him. Riley is growing up, he'll be 18yrs old in July and graduating this May. Crazy I can't believe how fast time goes. I am not the the first to admit, teenagers can be hard to raise. We've had our struggles, arguments, etc. yet we have endured.

Tonight was his senior prom. ( Ahh , I am getting old!) Before taking off to dinner the boys brought their dates by for a photo session. I was so excited. What a great group of boys. Handsome too!


Thank you Riley for inviting us up to take pictures it meant a lot to me to take part in this special night. I hope all the boutonniere's I pinned on and repaired lasted the night. I admit it I am proud, I think Riley and his wonderful date ( girl friend) are the CUTEST!

3 comments:

brobrofamily said...

You are old!!! ha ha ha Older than me!! Can't believe Ryley is Graduating!! Crazy! His date sure is CUTE!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

WOW! I bet the time has flown! What a handsome boy!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Boy Mom said...

for some reason this reminded me of the first day of pre-school picture with Jacob and Riley. Back then they would never have worn flowers on their clothes or wanted to dance with a girl. Wow! They are growing up. Riley is so good looking.

We aren't getting old though! No way.