Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cake



This is the first girly cake I ever made. This was for Lilys' first birthday.
If you can't tell it is a lady BUG, so I guess it isn't that girly after all except for the cute colors.
I like to make the frosting really with bright colors. My 13yr old son informed me the other day that the frosting turns his poo weird colors, just thought your might want to know. Beware, the colored animal and colored goldfish crackers as well. Hopefully I haven't ruined your appetite.

3 comments:

Boy Mom said...

I love your darling cakes. I want a German chocolate frog cake for my Birthday! And Coffee ice cream, of course.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

ADORABLE!!! I see Boy Mom is requesting her birthday cake. Are you taking orders? My birthday is in November, in case you were wondering ;0)

I came by to tell you that YES I tried your chicken recipe and I will be blogging about it next Friday. LOVED IT!!!

(Oh, and, yes, my kitchen does look like that most of the time. I am a little bit OCD.)

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Ashleigh said...

Love the cake! It looks yummy!

Happy mother's day! Hope Jason and the kids spoil you rotten! If not, Chris'll make them! ha ha ha

love ash and fam