Saturday, December 19, 2009

my Faith


As I attended my sabbath day meetings, especially sacrament meeting, I was filled with the Spirit. It is a filling of gratitude, love, and faith in my Savior Jesus Christ. The music sang and performed by the congregation and choir brought on immense joy and tears, reminding me of the Spirit I should be sharing this holiday season and throughout each day.

The following pictures lovingly portray the life and love of Christ. I keep these small prints in a tiny photo album for my children to look at during the sacrament portions of our meeting. To help remind them of Christ and His life. I love these prints, and enjoy sharing them with the children. I pray they will gain a love for Him as they learn of His life and love for each of us.


HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED WONDERFUL
by Simon Dewey


TO FULFILL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS
by Simon Dewey



AS I HAVE LOVED YOU
by Simon Dewey




FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT
by Simon Dewey



FORGIVEN
by Greg Olsen


O MY FATHER
by Simon Dewey


HE LIVES
by Simon Dewey




WHY WEEPEST THOU
by Simon Dewey



ABIDE WITH ME
by Simon Dewey



click here to read the above message.
MERRY CHRISTMAS


I LOVE YOU ALL!





4 comments:

Boy Mom said...

I am always meaning to get some pictures and activities in a book for each of my younger boys. I never get to it, I'll probably have it done to send with 37 on his mission.

Boy Mom said...

Oops that should be #7 not 37.

Mummy McTavish said...

That's a great idea. Every time we come up with some idea that keeps the kids quiet for church it wears out after a bit and we need to come up with something else! I might try something like this, as long as I have explained the pictures to them some other time they don't need to be able to read so it's GREAT!

Mummy McTavish said...

ooooh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! (half hour to go here!)