Saturday, September 26, 2009

Joe's Valley reunion 2009

JOE'S VALLEY
(I never did meet Joe.)

High there!

Here are a few pics from our family reunion this past August.


Big brother and Lil' sister just a hangin' out in the boat. I love these cuddly moments.

Lil' was pretty scared, it was her first time riding the HOT DOG! What fun. We spent a lot of time on the lake.


I think Milo is praying, so was I. Crazy thing as a mom, always concerned about their safety. But we are not gonna just sit at home and grow roots.

Uhh..... Milo didn't fare to well with the tubing. " Stick with the HOT DOG Milo!"


We also spent time visiting with my moms siblings and their children and their children's children. My mom comes from a family of 14 children. Not all of the brothers and sisters were able to come. My mom is the red head in between my aunts in the purple and red shirts.


The Robinson family reunion is something we look forward to every summer. Who's in charge next year? Where are we going?

No comments: